Hi, I’m Cara, certified Birth Doula and mama to two sweet girls. I’m passionate about pregnancy, childbirth, and life with babies!
As a certified Birth Doula, I support expecting mothers & their partners throughout the year-long birth journey. I help them manage a healthy pregnancy, design an ideal birth plan, I provide emotional & physical support during labor & birth, and I help the growing family adjust to life with a newborn.
Every birth journey is unique and they all come packed with an array of decisions to be made. My role is to help expecting mothers & their partners unpack those choices. I enjoy providing clients with the information and the confidence they need to make the decisions that are right for their family.
I am currently serving families in and around the Pioneer Valley.
DOULA SERVICES | $750-1000
- Initial interview & consultation — FREE
- Two prenatal meetings at home or at a location of your choice
- Assistance writing birth plans
- Continuous labor support
- Supportive presence for at least one hour after birth (if desired)
- Phone and email support throughout pregnancy and six weeks postpartum
- One postpartum home visit
To learn more about my birth doula certifications and professional training, please visit my DoulaMatch page.
CONTACT: Cara Hins | email@example.com